Little artist and criminologist penguin ♥
(my friend Marisa….. a-as a penguin xD silly stuff in between work)
Q:You're such an amazing and talented person! You deserve the best. sgd: a very shy admirer
…Oh my, thank you very much! I’m so glad you like my artworks ♥
(it’s okay to be shy, but feel free to introduce yourself if you like! I don’t bite ^v^
maybe I hug a little too tightly but oh well)
Q:TAG. YOU’RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them they're it. (Espero que no te molesten las cadenas estas ;v;)
No, claro que no me molesta! ♥
- I don’t have a favourite food. I like too much too many things to choose! (Peking Duck is pretty high on the ranking tho)
- My favourite tea is… IDK ALL OF THEM? Except red tea. Ugh. I find jasmine and violet green tea specially delicious. And if you want a little bit of heaven in a cup, try fresh jasmine tea with sencha, adding violet-scented sugar and accompanied with cookies. ♥♥♥
- In spite of being a urban-raised person, I really like the countryside (probably because of that…)
- But nothing beats the sea, I tell you. I don’t like the massive amounts of people, but… swimming, the hot sand and the sun and the sound of the waves and asdfghjk I’ll be happy if someday I can live by the shoreline!
- I also like skiing a lot, but… the idea of being caught in the ski lift is kinda terrifying
- Now that I think about it, I don’t fit the average artist’s typical profile very much in that aspect. Since I like physical activity and playing sports and martial arts and gratuitous risky shit like that
- Also I don’t fit at all with that “let’s be artsy and not care about money” attitude. Just pay me and I’ll draw for you. Furry porn? Pay upfront, and I’ll be delighted to.
- I take care of a lot of penguins and they all have a different favourite food. Sardines, shrimps, white chocolate, turrón (yes, turrón), croquettes… DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT THEY HAVE GOOD TASTE AND I LOVE THEM
- Favourite music atm is IAMX and Massive Attack - well, I always listen to them. Also, lately I’ve been discovering I actually like some of Lady Gaga’s songs… plus a huge overload of LOTR-inspired songs. Can never get enough, and my playlist keeps getting weirder and weirder xD
- I shaved my hair almost completely once. Pretty cool, will probably do it again sometime in the future. But when the temperature is a bit more warm!